Free and Hassle-free Pastebin for Markdown Pages.New Page
- Themes: specify the color scheme in the URL: default, dark, solarized, solarized dark.
- Fonts: specify a font (e.g., Google Web Fonts) for headers and body text in the URL like this or this.
- Short URLs: every page (including theme & font options) has its own short url.
- Editing: if you set a password during publishing, you can edit your note any time later.
- Statistics: page view counter, publishing and editing date.
- Expiration: all notes with less than 30 views after the first 30 days will expire.
- Export: the original markdown content can be displayed in plain text format.
- API: Integrate the publishing functionality into your editor using the official NoteHub API.
- July 2014:
- deprecated all API versions less than 1.4
- performance improvements
- March 2014: all notes with less than 30 views after the first 30 days will expire.
- February 2014: a simple JS-client for API testing added.
- January 2014:
- Mobile friendly styling added.
- NoteHub API introduced.
- NoteHub 2.0 released: new theme, better performance, extended markdown.